Whittamore's Fun Farm:
HOURS AND MAP
(After Mid-September the Fun Farm Yard tranforms into PUMPKINLAND click for more info)
Our Fun Farm Yard will provide hours of spring and summer delight for the whole family. Open daily from May through mid-September, we offer a unique, exciting fun filled day for children of all ages. Kids can play in our Sand Toy Lot and climb our 1950's Tractor or frolic in one of our many Playhouses. Visit our Barn Yard Animals and try our wooden Milking Cow and Goat after you jump in our Farm Bouncer, play on the Tractor Tire Climb and become a cowboy at the Rock n' Ride Horseplay. Climb our two-storey Tree Fort and Slide and take a hike up Strawberry Mountain and be amazed at the view of the farm and the beautiful Rouge River Valley. Come and check out the fun and don't forget to take a Wagon Ride while you're here!
$9.00 per person (+tax) for 2 years of age and older
$40 per person (+tax)
Unlimited visits for the entire season from May 6th to October 31st
Our Fun Farm activities include:
- Jumbo Pumpkin Jumper (Weekends Only, 10:30 am to 4:30 pm, Weather Permitting)
- Jumbo Corn Jumper (Weekends Only, 10:30 am to 4:30 pm, Weather Permitting)
- Punchin' Maze Game
- Whittamore's Mining Co. (extra charges apply)
- Bugs n' Buckets Sand Toy Lot
- Wagon Rides (Daily 11:30, 2:00 & 4:30, Weather Permitting)
- Farm Animals
- Tractors n' Trucks Sand Toy Lot
- Playhouses & Climbers
- Wooden Milking Cow & Goat
- Animated Singing Chicken Show
- NEW for 2016 Farm Bouncer (Weekends Only, 10:30 am to 4:30 pm, Weather Permitting)
- Combine Climber & Silo Slide
- Tractor Tire Climb
- Rock n' Ride Horseplay
- Horse Swings
- Spider Web Climb
- Pedal Tractor Track
- Giant Tree Fort & Slide
- Strawberry Mountain & Turbo Slide
- Duckie Races (extra charges apply)
- Nature Trail
WHITTAMORE FOOD & DRINK ONLY IN OUR FUN FARM YARD.
WE HAVE A DESIGNATED PICNIC AREA FOR YOUR OWN FOOD.
PLEASE NO PETS & NO SMOKING.